The Black Walnut Anthology issue series is the Official Fundraiser for the Temple of Diana, Inc based out of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. We previously opted for third party purchases, libraries, book stores and more. However, when you purchase a copy via third party we do NOT receive any royalties for such purchases, we only receive royalties for those purchases directly from the links we provide for you below.
Pagan Shoppe owners, contributing authors are provided a discount code for each volume to order in bulk orders to sell at festivals, events, classes, workshops, vendor gatherings and more. For that simply contact me directly for your discount code to purchase bulk orders.
All funds to helping those who are in need, charities, assisting in paying for festivals and travels to events in groups, legal aid to those who are in need and more. We are there for the community and those in need. As Diana never turned away, nor do we, we welcome all and if able we help those in need with the funds we raise through the selling of the Black Walnut Anthology issues.
Black Walnut Anthology, Vol I: The Temple of Diana is proud to introduce its inaugural issue of the Black Walnut. The Black Walnut is the annual anthology of the Temple, its affiliates, and its friends. We publish in the Spring of each year. Purchase your copy today at Amazon.com or CreateSpace.com. I am excited to announce our newest forum for purchasing the Black Walnut Anthology Volumes, we are now available on Kindle, if you cannot afford the paperback version and would like to take your books anywhere you go and read them without everyone peaking over your shoulders now you can, buy your Kindle version and have it with you wherever you go today, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0098O54R8, Vol I, purchase your Kindle version today.
Contents Vol I
- 5 Heka: Ancient Egyptian Magic by Amarillys Gierbolini (Jera)
- 16 Apotheosis: The Path of the Greek Magoi by Oracle
- 19 Garuda, Zu, Pazuzu, and Melek Taus by Ariana Clausen-Velez
- 40 The Domestic Cult by Jonathan Sousa
- 47 For Hestia by Jonathan Sousa
- 48 Aradia by Lori Bruno
- 49 The Benandanti: An Exploration on their Development by Amunet Rabiah
- 52 Popes of the Benandanti Inquisition by Ariana Clausen-Velez
- 57 A Survey of the Different Types of Hauntings by Amunet Rabiah
- 59 Three Invocations by Annemarie Setti
- 60 From Witch to Devotee by Annemarie Setti
- 64 Astrological Magic by Ariana Clausen-Velez
- 83 Closing Thoughts from the Greenman by Gary “Greenman” Gregory
- 85 Biographical Sketches of the Contributing Authors
- 87 Recommended Goods & Services
The Black Walnut Anthology, Vol II is a book that many contributors works are featured in twice a year. The articles focuses are towards the Old Religion, Philosophy, Divination, the Soul of Magic and more. This volume focuses on the Darker Tidings of the Cycles as we entrée the seasons, of the Dark Michael Feasts, the time when we are seek within to find truth it is a powerful time we entrée.
Our contributors are mostly that of Traditional Craft and Astrology. Purchase your copy today at Amazon.com or Createspace.com. I am excited to announce our newest forum for purchasing the Black Walnut Anthology Volumes, we are now available on Kindle, if you cannot afford the paperback version and would like to take your books anywhere you go and read them without everyone peaking over your shoulders now you can, buy your Kindle version and have it with you wherever you go today, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0098O57QQ, Vol II, purchase your Kindle version today.
Contents, Vol II:Introduction
Chapter I: Grandmama and the Gypsies, by Dr. Leo Louis Martello
Chapter II: Responsibility Equals Magic, by Rev. Lori Bruno, HPs & Elder
Chapter III: The Sun King meets the Moon Queen, By Ina Cüsters-van Bergen
Chapter IV: Harvest Poem, Charge of the Land, Come Mother Winter & The Blue Crone, by Anthony M. Bertolina
Chapter V: An Introduction to Egyptian Theology, For Aphordite, The Invitation of Persephone, and Witches: Our Mythic Orgins, by Jonathon Sousa i.e. known as Nemesis
Chapter VI: Faeries of the Black Months, The Dumb Supper: Feasting with the Dead & Black Moon, by Ariana Clausen – Vélez i.e. known as Thme
Chapter VII: Psychic Hauntings & The Creation of the Benandanti & Night Battles, by Wanda Pabon
Chapter VIII: Rite Timing, by Jonathon Flanery Chapter IX: Druids, by Deborah Reindebach
Chapter X: Wise Woman Ways to Prevent Depression, by Susun Weed – Submitted by Lyn Prowse – Bishop
Chapter XI: Musings on Religious Fanatism, by Nelson E. Maldonado Ramos
Chapter XII: In The Times of the Hanging Trees, by Roxy Riou
Closing Words, by Ariana Clausen – Velez
Black Walnut Anthology Vol. III is an amazing collection of works ranging from Occult Practitioners from around the globe, occult authors and practitioners from Australia, Nederland, the Other Side, Puerto Rico, Spain the United States and other countries. We are featuring many authors who have written on their chosen paths, North American Voodoo, Theurgist, Gnostic Paganism and the secret teachings of Jesus and Mary, Sicilian Witchcraft, how to transform your-self to find inner and outer healing, medicinal healing-Green Witchcraft and much more.
As collaborated authors this is one of our best issues yet…
Contents Vol III
- Abracadabra, by Clausen-Velez, Ariana – page 6
- The Feast of Remembrance, by Cooking with Deity – page 8
- The Spanish Witch, by Masmitjà, David Garrido – page 11
- Signs, Coincidences and Manifestations, by Masmitjà, David Garrido – page 13
- The Archetypical Magician, by Cüsters-van-Bergen, Ina –page 18
- Primitive Consciousness and Modern Magical Training, by Cüsters-van-Bergen, Ina – page 23
- Be your own Herbal Expert, pt 1, by Weed, Susun – page 32
- Healing Wise: The Shamanic Herbalist: Power Plants, by Weed, Susun – page 37
- Headaches/Migraines, by Weed, Susun – page 41
- Gnostic Psycho-Synthesis, by Sigan, Tau – page 46
- On the Nature of Gnostic Paganism, by Sigan, Tau – page 54
- Walking with Odin: Death in a Shamanic Context, by Anderson, Katie – page 66
- North American Voodoo and the Underground Railroad, by Witchdoctor Utu – page 70
- Sicilian Witchcraft, by Martello, Dr. Leo L. – page 76
- Transformation of Self is like that of forging a Sword, by Clausen-Vélez, Ariana – page 99
- The Battle for Separation of Religion and State, by Ramos, Nelson E. Maldonado – page 107
Amazon Europe Links by country
Kindle Version Link: Vol III, http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00CF2XX9Q
CreateSpace eStore: https://www.createspace.com/4219514